terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

Elvis Concert List - 1973

1973


January 10th Elvis starts rehearsals at the International Convention Center.

January 12th An invited audience of 6,000 people watch Elvis perform during the dress rehearsal. "American Eagle Suit"


"The Alternate Aloha"Recorded January 12, 1973. This CD contains the following tracks; The Aloha Interview, 2001 Theme, See See Rider, Burning Love, Something, You Gave Me A Mountain, Steamroller Blue, My Way, Love Me, It's Over, Blue Suede Shoes, I'm So Lone some I Could Cry, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Fever, Welcome To My World, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I'll remember You, An American Trilogy, A Big Hunk O'Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, Blue Hawaii, Early Morning Rain, Hawaiian Wedding Song, Ku-U-I-Po, No More.


January 13th Another dress rehearsal.

January 14th Aloha From Hawaii begins at 12:30 A.M. "American Eagle Suit"


"Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite" This show was recorded Sunday, January 14th, 1973. This CD contains the following tracks; Also Sprach Zarathustra, See See Rider, Burning Love, Something, You Gave Me A Mountain, Steamroller Blues, My Way, Love Me, Johnny B.Goode, It's Over, Blue Suede Shoes, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, I Can't Stop Loving You, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Fever, Welcome To My World, Suspicious Minds, Introductions By Elvis, I'll Remember You, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, An American Trilogy, A Big Hunk O'Love, Can't Help Falling In Love. Bonus Tracks; Blue Hawaii, Ku-U-I-Po, No More, Hawaiian Wedding Song, Early Morning Rain.


January 16th Elvis starts his Las Vegas engagement.


"Don't Think Twice" (Madison) Recorded Live In Las Vegas, January 29, 1973 (Dinner Show); 2001 Theme, C.C. Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Until It's Time for You To Go, Sweet Caroline, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Fever, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Love Me Tender, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog (Blues Version), What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp. Bonus Tack; Don't Think Twice It's Alright (Longer Version).


"It's A Matter Of Time" Fort Baxter (Vol.3). Recorded Live At The Las Vegas Hilton, February 5, 1973 (Dinner Show). This CD contains the following tracks; 2001, C.C. Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Until It's Time For You To Go, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Fave Me A Mountain, Fever, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Love Me Tender, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Suspiciuos Minds, Band Introductions, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love (Bonus Track) I't's A Matter Of Time (Recorded Live In Las Vegas, August 25, 1973, Dinner Show).


"Top acts in Vegas Vol. 7" Recorded live in Las Vegas, February 9, 1973, Dinner Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Fever, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love.


"I'd Like You To Meet Jack Lord" Recorded live in the Las Vegas Hilton, February 10th, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Fever, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, Intro Of "I'll Remember You" and "I Can't Stop Loving You", I Can't Stop Loving You, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.


"I'll Whoop His Ass!" Recorded live at the Las Vegas Hilton, February 18th, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; Opening Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen/Big Boss Man/Party/I Got A Woman, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain (with reprise), Fever (different version), Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Johnny B.Goode, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Elvis attached on stage, I'll whoop his ass, I Can't Stop Loving You, American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love/Closing Vamp, Announcement of Elvis items, Announcement of Connie Stevens show, Sonny West tells the story (recorded on August 14, 1999).


"Las Vegas Dinner Show" Recorded Live In Las Vegas, February 15, 1973. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me Tender, You Don't Have To say You love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Fever, Lonesome Road, Sweet Sweet Spirit, When It's My Time, How Great Thou art, Crucified, Can't Help Falling In Love, Faded Love, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, Polk salad Annie, American Trilogy, Can't Help Falling In Love, Final Announcement


February 23

23 Elvis wore his "Sunlight Jumpsuit" 24 Elvis wore his "Phoenix Jumpsuit" 25 Elvis wore his "Blue Swirl Jumpsuit"

Aloha From Hawaii "American Eagle Suit", Portland, April 27.. 1973, , Seattle, April 29, 8"p.m. Elvis wore his , Nassau Coliseum, June 23, 3:00 pm Elvis wore his , Nashville, July 1, 1973, Elvis wore his "White Spanish Flower Jumsuit", Nassau Coliseum, June 24, 1973, Elvis wore his "White Nail Jumpsuit", Atlanta July 3, Elvis wears his "White Today Jumpsuit", Memphis March 20, 1974, Elvis wore his "Memphis Jumpsuit", Montgomery March 6, 1974, Elvis wore his "Aloha Eagle Jumpsuit", Auburn March 5, Elvis wore his "Sunlight Jumpsuit", Los Angeles Forum, May 11, 2:30 pm, Elvis wore his "Peacock Jumpsuit", Columbus, June 25 and Kansas City, June 29, On both show Elvis wore his "American Eagle Jumpsuit", Niagara Fall's, June 24, Elvis wore his "Inca Gold Leaf Jumpsuit", College Park, september 27, Elvis wore his "Peacock Jumpsuit", September 28, Elvis wore his "Blue Rainbow Jumpsuit", October 4th, Elvis wore his "Chinese Dragon Jumpsuit", October 5, 2:30 pm, Elvis wore his "Mad Tiger Jumpsuit", Lake Tahoe 11-14 october,

April 25 Fresno, Selland Arena. 15,000 for two shows.

April 26 San Diego, International Sports Arena. 15,000 fans.

April 27 Portland, Portland Coliseum. 14,000 fans.April 28 Spokane, Spokane Coliseum. 13,000 fans."White Nail Suit"


"Storm Over Portland"CD 2; Live in Portland, April 27, 1973; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me Tender, You Gave Me A Mountain, Steamroller Blues, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel, Little Sister/Get Back, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, I'm Leavin', Hound Dog, Fever, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, American Trilogy, A Big Hunk O'Love, Can't Help Falling In Love.


April 29 Seattle, Center Arena. 16,000 fans. "White Today Suit"

April 30 Denver, Denver Coliseum. Final show of the tour, 13,000 fans.

May 4th Elvis opens in Lake Tahoe.


"Return To Lake Tahoe" Recorded live at Lake Thoe, May 10, 1973. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, I Got A Woman/Amen, Steamroller Blues, Help Me Make It Through The Night, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, I'm Leavin', Hound Dog, Fever, What Now My Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp. Bonus track; Yacht Potomac presentation to the ST. Jude's Hospital (February 13, 1964).


"Stateline California" Recorded live in Las Vegas, May 10, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman, Love Me Tender, Steamroller Blues, Help Me Make It Through The Night, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, , I'm Leavin', Hound Dog, Fever, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions by Elvis, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, Bridge Over Troubled Water, A Big Hunk O'Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.


"Elvis Presley Live In Lake Tahoe" Recorded May 13, 1973. This CD contains the following tracks; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On?Shake Rattle And Roll, My Way, Hound Dog, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Funny How Time Slips Away, It's Over, Release Me, Faded Love, Can't Help Falling In Love.


June 20 Mobile, Mobile Municipal Auditorium 11,000 fans.

June 21 Atlanta, Omni. 17,200 fans.

June 22 Long Island, Nassau Coliseum. Elvis performs four shows over 3 days. 66,000 fans. "Snowflake Suit"


"Born To Give Us Elvis Fever" Recorded live June 23, 1973, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me Tender, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Shake Rattle And Roll/Jailhouse Rock/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, I'm Leavin', Bridge Over Troubled Water, Fever, What Now My Love, Hound Dog, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, All Shook Up, Don't Be Cruel, I Can't Stop Loving You, American Trilogy, Big Hunk O'Love, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.


June 25 Pittsburgh, Civic Arena. 28,000 fans for two shows.

June 27 Cincinnati, The Gardens. 13,060 fans.

June 28 St. Louis, Keil Auditorium. 12,000 fans.

June 30 Atlanta, Omni. 34,400 fans for two shows.


"Elvis Mania Atlanta" Recorded live in Atlanta, June 30, 1973, Matinee Show. This CD contains the following tracks; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen/I Got A Woman, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/Mama Don't Dance/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, I'm Leavin', How Great Thou Art, Hound Dog, Fever, Something, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, A Big Hunk'O Love, Can't Help Falling In Love.


July 1st Nashville, Municipal Auditorium. 20,000 fans for two shows.


"An Afternoon In Nashville" Municipal Auditorium, July 1, 1973. The TRacks Are; C.C. Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Love Me, Blue Suede Shoes, Medley; Long Tall Sally, Whole Lotta Shakin', Mama Don't Dance, Shake Rattle & Roll, Jailhouse Rock, Whole Lotta Shakin', I'm Leavin', How Great Thou Art, Hound Dog, Fever, Something, Faded Love, What Now My Love, Suspicious Minds, Band Introductions, I'll Remember You, I Can't Stop Loving You, A Big Hunk O' Love, Love Me Tender, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.


July 2nd Oklahoma City, Myriad Center Arena. 15,400 fans.

July 3th Atlanta, Omni. The final concert of the Southern tour. Watched by more than 17,000 fans.



August 6th Elvis opens in Las Vegas.


"Fire In Vegas" recorded live at The Las Vegas Hilton, August 6, 1973, Opening Show. This CD contains the following tracks; Also Sprach Zarathustra, See See Rider, Trouble, Raised On Rock, Love Me, Steamroller Blues, What Now My Love, Blue Suede Shoes, Memphis Tennessee, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock, Love Me Tender, Hound Dog, My Boy, Suspicious Minds, Introducing Petula Clark, Introductions, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, Bridge Over Troubled Water, How Great Thou Art, A Big Hunk O'Love, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp. Bonus: "The Original Elvis Medley 1982" Extra Bonus; Unreleased Studio Version I've Lost You (recorded June 4, 1970, Nashville.


"Top acts in Vegas Vol. 6" Recorded live in Las Vegas, August 7, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Trouble, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Fever, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Suspicious Minds, Band introductions, My Boy, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, (Please) Release Me, Mystery Train/Tiger Man, Funny How Time Slips Away, Faded Love, Can't Help Falling In Love.


"Cryin' Time" Recorded live at the Las Vegas Hilton, August 12, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Trouble, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/ Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop & Fly/ Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Fever, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Cryin' Time, Suspicious Minds, My Way, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, Mystery Train/Tiger Man, Release Me, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Can't Help Falling In Love, Closing Vamp.


"Take these chains from my heart" Recorded live in Las Vegas, August 28, 1973, Midnight Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Trouble, Blue Suede Shoes, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Jailhouse Rock/Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Fever, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Suspicious Minds, Introductions, My Boy/Take These Chains From My Heart/My Boy, (Please) Release Me, My Boy, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, Heartbreak Hotel, Mystery Train/Tiger Man, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, How Great Thou Art, Johnny B.Goode.


"Top acts in Vegas Vol. 4" Recorded live in Las Vegas , September 3rd, 1973, Dinner Show. This CD contains the following tracks; See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen, Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Trouble, Long Tall Sally/A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Mama Don't Dance/Flip, Flop And Fly/Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Fever, Suspicious Minds, My Boy, I Can't Stop Loving You, Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Can't Help Falling In Love.

"Funny Side Of Elvis" Recorded live in Las Vegas, September 3, 1973, Closing Show. This CD contains the following tracks; 2001 Theme, See See Rider, I Got A Woman/Amen/I Got A Woman, Love Me, Steamroller Blues, You Gave Me A Mountain, Trouble, Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On/Your Mama Don't Dance/Flip Flop And Fly/Hound Dog, Love Me Tender, Fever, What Now My Love, Bridge Over Troubled Water, Suspicious Minds, Introductions by Elvis, My Boy, I Can't Stop Loving You, An American Trilogy, A Big Hunk O'Love, The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Mystery Train/Tiger Man, How Great Thou Art, Help Me Make It Through The Night, Softly As I Leave You, Can't Help Falling In Love.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário